Season 6 Quiz
Well, a challenge is a challenge. Mikemenn asked someone to steal
the code and make a Season 6 Quiz, so here it is!
You're Quiz Taker #
Quiz by Nick Roche
2. Strawberries are properly served with:
3. For what was soda used in the Summer Berry Pudding recipe?
4. Which actress was crowned as Castroville Artichoke Queen in 1948?
5. Paul had previously used the Lactose Man costume to play what other
6. What temperature is the ideal for making yogurt?
7. Complete the proverb: "Love and eggs are best..."
...first thing in the morning.
...with the sunny-side up.
...when let from their shells.
...when they are fresh.
8. Accurate ovens tend to create a temperature wave in what high/low range?
0 to 10 degrees
10 to 20 degrees
20 to 30 degrees
30 to 40 degrees
9. Besides tomatoes, what other foodstuff has Mr. MacGregor happily
supplied to Alton?
10. At what ripening stage are commercial tomatoes usually picked?
11. Which of the following beer brands uses a similar type
of bottle to the one Alton used for his beer?
12. How long had it been since Paul visited Alton in the Beard
Home at the beginning of DIP MADNESS?
1 year, 3 months
2 years, 3 months
3 years, 1 month
3 years, 2 months
13. How much fat does the average avocado contain?
14. Which recurring character sells Alton his new gas grill?
15. What ratio of whole eggs to egg whites does Alton use for making
pâte à choux?
16. To what two cities' streets did Alton compare the molecular
arrangements of metal and glass?
Miami and Munich
Los Angeles and Tokyo
New York and London
Peoria and Paris
17. Which of the following events did not take place around
the same time as the others?
Eisenhower is U.S. President
Star Trek debuts on television
Green bean casserole debuts on dinner tables
ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK is # 1 on the charts
18. With which of the following does Alton stuff his ravioli?
Spinach and ricotta
Leftover GOOD EATS Meat Loaf Mix
19. What's the name of the morning show on which Alton demonstrates
his slaw-making abilities?
LIVE with Regis & Kelly
Good Morning Atlanta
Rise And Shine
20. What relative of a viewer died and took the secret of their yellow
cake recipe with them to the grave?
21. At which form of math do we learn Alton is lousy?
cooking and serving to keep it warm?
22. What decoration is on top of the cake from which Alton scrapes
a mouthful of icing?
23. What is the name of the hero in the faux-Spanish NOVELLA
Alton keeps interrupting?
24. In which other GOOD EATS episode did the young actor playing
Young Alton appear?
FOR WHOM THE CHEESE MELTS II
CHURN BABY CHURN
THREE CHIPS FOR SISTER MARSHA
None of the above
25. Including the special DOWN AND OUT IN PARADISE, how many total
episodes this season feature end-of-show outtakes?